Friday, October 7, 2011

Realm of the Titans comes back for more tests!

As per their official page, Aeria Games has announced that, due to popular demand, Realm of the Titans will have another testing period this October. Hit the jump for more details and a link.

No concrete details are given on their announcement, but after scouring the forums, Pariah and other GMs have stated that it will be invite only for all the people who participated in the last beta test and that invited keys will be distributed to those people. No date has been set, but I would wager it’ll be the 12th of October. Aeria Games has another Browser MMO they have been advertising Beta Tests for on the 19th, so I doubt they would put them on the same day. They stated that more Titans will be available, matchmaking would be improved, and that localization and the UI have been updated, all of which sounds fantastic. I’ve been testing this game since it’s alpha phase, so I should be getting some keys. I’ll hold a contest if I get more one to hand out, so stay posted if you need a key to get in! :D

Source - http://realmofthetitans.aeriagames.com/news/35937/realm-of-the-titans-testing

No comments:

Post a Comment