Saturday, September 17, 2011

Realm of the Titans coming back sooner then expected?

It appears that Realm of the Titans may be playable BEFORE it's officially released...again, lol. GM Pariah, one of the staff members for RoT said this"
"As for the question that a lot have been asking: Why not just keep the servers up and patch as we go? This is a legitimate question and right now I can say that this is possible, but I cannot say yes or no either to doing it. I see the benefits of having a community as we update the client. However, there are a lot of factors that do determine whether this is an efficient process or not and we will need to weight them. Short answer:Let me discuss this idea with my team. Smile"
So it looks like we may get to play one of the hottest new MOBA's sooner then expected! Fingers Crossed!

Here's the link: Pariah Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment